- Ingredients: 100% Raw Acacia honey
- Does not contain any preservatives
- Low sucrose, Low Glycemic index (GI)
- Great choice for Diabetics
- Rich Antibacterial properties
- Good immune simulator
- Therapeutic action
- Cleanses the liver, regulates the intestine
- Anti-inflammatory for the respiratory system
- Every morning, 1 tsp before breakfast
- Use with chamomile tea / any drinks
Honey Land® Acacia Honey is 100% pure raw honey , and is not subjected to heat treatment, thus ensuring all of its properties are intact. The honey is collected in an uncontaminated zone, and our beekeepers do not use synthetic chemicals or pesticides during the management and care of the bees, resulting in safe and high quality honey.
The Acacia honey is very rich in micronutrients such as manganese, chromium, silicon, lithium, copper and vitamins such as A, B2, B5, PP, C, E. This honey is excellent for sweetening without altering the taste or the aroma of beverages.
Inspite of its sweetness, Acacia honey has a very low sucrose content and a high fructose level, so it is the best choice for diabetics. It is known for its therapeutic qualities because it cleanses the liver, conditions the intestines, and is beneficial for the respiratory system due to antibacterial properties – another benefit of honey.
Acacia honey is best to use every morning, one tea spoon before breakfast (if needed use more), or dissolved in warm water, milk, tea, or even better in apple vinegar. It is recommended to use it with chamomile tea, because it increases the effect of tea and honey.